Oct 30, 2007

So Juan..lets see what you can do..

The Story of Spurs
So Martin Jol has been given the boot. I kinda feel its totally not his fault though..he couldve find better defenders before the season started rite? From last season it was so apparent that back four was letting in goals last minute. For the new season, who did we buy? Kaboul..Kevin Boateng..who else? No one who is really an established defender to take control rite? Ledley King? Mana dia? Injured tak sudah..Anthony "FUCKING" Gardner still there. I dont see the significant of that fucker in defence when hes playing. Fucked up. So Juande Ramos. Good luck and lets see how far can you take us.

I got it from my mama! I got it from my mama!
Black Eyed Peas came to town. Well actually they went up the bukit la..hahah. I went to the show with Ema. Im not really a huge fan of BEP but free tickets so whatever la. Plus I get to see Fergie. Damn shes fergielicious..BEP was good. Performing mostly all of their top 40 hits, Will.I.Am performed his latest solo single. Fergie did a few songs from her solo album. So it was good. Not only did we get to watch BEP live, we got Fergie and Will solo performance as well. They had a 4 piece band with them so it was great but Arena All Stars is well known for its fucked up sound. So sound system was kinda disappointing. I did record two videos but my video sucked so I have stolen someone elses video from youtube for you guys. Heres Will performing I got it from my mama.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home