Jan 11, 2008

It's a sad day..

Yes people..its a sad day for me. This morning, my best friend, Bard, his wife and anak, flew to Newcastle. So for the next 3 years I wont be seeing him. I've lost my gossip and kutuk buddy. No more phone calls telling which artiste we saw at the shopping mall or tepi jalan. No more phone calls telling what our friends has said or done thats never seem to fail to crack us up. So take care buddy. Good luck with Newcastle. Im gonna miss our daily gossip session. I hope to come over there in the near future bila duit aku cukup. Im not ashame to admit that I had a tear in my eye when u left this morning. I know its lame but fuck it anyway..hahahah..

Cheers bro!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pez said...

sedih nya....meh aku buat kau tension lak...aku nak tgk band Anti-Flag,Sum41,Dillinger,Dropkick Murphy's,PUSA,MXPX,Foo Fighters,Mars Volta,Sick Of It All...WOOOHOOOO!!!

January 16, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home