May 2, 2008

My favourite word...

Amin says I have a lot of anger in my body. Every post I have the word Fuck in it he says. I love that word. Its the best fucking word in this fucking world. You try and use it and dont tell me it doesnt feel good...hahaha. In any situation its such a good word to describe anything. Angry, sad, happy..whatever you feel it hits your point. Dont believe me?

Angry - What the fuck do want from me now??
Sad - Why the fuck did she do that to me dude? I fucking did nothing wrong to her...
Happy - FUCK YEAH FUCKERSSSSSSSS!! FUCKING GREAT GOAL!! FUCKKKK!!!
Confuse - What the fuck happen?!!

See my point? However, I dont fucking simply use fuck in all situation la kan. Takkan la aku nak guna fuck when Im talking to a cop kan. Tetiba je, "You fucking wanna saman me, fucking saman la Abang Polis.." Memang cari nahas la kan. Tak pasal aku masuk lokap cam Badrul Hisham (akibat tak cukup duit nak bayar saman di mahkamah..hehe)

Use fuck more often! Its good for the blood circulation in your body. HAHAAHHAA..Fuck yeah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a use for the word.

FUCK YOU!

Hahahahahaha!

May 2, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Peeps said...

Fuck you triple fuck you fucker! Yeah!

May 2, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Khim Foh said...

FUCK is a FUCKing good word to use everying FUCKing day of your FUCKing life. In fact, we human beings love to FUCK whenever we have the FUCKing time to do so.

So everyone one..let's have a FUCKing great day. =)

May 5, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home