Mar 1, 2009

Papa notty!

We went to BTS today. I wanted to try Papa Johns Pizza. Verdict after all the images.
Ema had the Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings. Yum!
I had the Marco Polo@Spaghetti Bolognese. It was good but not great. Portion too little for me.
Boy had Baked Chicken & Mushroom Rice. TASTELESS...
Finally, what we came for arrived. All Meat thin crust pizza. Topping=Good Sauce=Good Crust=Good/so-so
Is that so?
Lunch made ponder, better...really? I think I'll give them a 6 out of 10. If only the portions were larger and baked rice wasnt so tasteless...

We then went to Bangsar to buy cat food when this kitty looked at me and said..."Take me home puhweasee.."And still gave me that look...only if I had the money kitty..sorry.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger redSeptember said...

macam tak sedap je rupanya....

amira masak mesti lagi sedap kott :P

March 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Peeps said...

cek pun rasa camtu

March 3, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home