Dec 16, 2008

Im inspired but lazy...


So. Hello. I havent been writing a lot lately. I know. Since I started my new job, I have less and less time to waste. Not saying that wasting time is good but yeah, sometime its fun. Nonetheless, I've been doing more than I have for the past 2 month or so. I guess its good. I recently made another DIY t-shirt. Made it as a gift for my bro in law. I probably make some more if I have the time. I think its time for me to go and find a good fabric paint for the t-shirt Im gonna make. I have only been using spray paint and while its a good alternative, its the wrong thing to use in making prints on t-shirt. So better get off my ass and find some Permaset colour or something close to it.

Last month, I was hired as an official wedding photographer. My second job as a photographer. I was kinda nervous as this was not just for fun. It was serious shit. It turned out really good and my clients were happy with the results. I always believe that everything we do, its a learning process. So this was a massive lesson in taking my photography skills to the next level. I'll post some of the picture as soon as I finish processing it (its actually done..I'll post em later).

Need to start on my paintings soon. Its all there but I still need to go buy some canvas and all the necessary shit. I've been putting this off for the longest time. As I said, Im inspired but lazy (actually, Im broke so I cant do much..haha).

Tadi aku pergi amik my shirts from the dobi. Kat depan dobi tu ada pasar malam cam biasa ari Selasa tapi dah pukul 10 malam so kebanyakannya nak bungkus pulang. Aku terasa cam nak makan kuih, so aku jalan la sekejap tengok apa yang masih ada. Ada la pakcik ngan makcik ni dok bungkus barang dorang masuk van. Aku tengok dalam van ada sorang minah ni. Aku rasa anak dorang la. Bangsat nya budak tu, mak bapak dia dok penat sebuk kemas barang, dia baiknya lepak dalam van SMS entah sapa. Dia biarnya mak bapak dia buat semua while she relax in the fuckin van. What the fuck? Tu kalau anak aku, memang siap aku kerjakan. Kalau mak dengan arwah bapak aku dulu, dah kena kejar ngan tali pinggang satu taman aku rasa. Perbezaan antara kita zaman budak dulu dengan sekarang. Sad..FUCK U GIRL! Tolong mak bapak ko la bodo!

Cherio people!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2@3 minggu lepas aku jumpa ko kt pintu masuk KLCC, kat parkir kereta. Aku suluh lampu kereta tapi ko buat x tau je.

Mentang2 aku bukan Mawi.

December 17, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Peeps said...

tahu takpe...hahahahhahahahahaha

December 17, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home