Jan 2, 2009

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Aku kena tag lagi..hish..

1) Do you think you're hot?
Pfftt..HELL YEAH!

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!

3) Why do you like that picture?
• Life was fun and less complicated
• I was so cute and hot.
• Look at that hair..its to die for!

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
A month ago I think so...

5) The last song you listened to?
What makes a man? - City and Colour

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Pretending to be busy and fighting a massive headache

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Luke Skywalker. Seriously. When I was a kid I wanted to be Luke Skywalker. My name was actually suppose to be Alfa Rafizah but I came out with a dick so had to change to Rofizan. My alter-ego name is Jamal. I prefer to be known as Peeps. I think I would like a symbol as a name. hahahahahha...

People To Tag
1) Peah
2) Bard
3) Cik Nonah
(aku malas nak tag ramai2)

8) Who is number one?
Kawan aku yang comel seperti Po

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
With a malay guy. I think its still on. hehe..

10) Who is number two?
My best friend

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nubes púrpuras said...

Peee....!!

Tag la i yg nih.. ahaha...

yg dulu tu susah la.. i dah lupa cara nak mula bercinta.. haha..

January 3, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home