Mar 7, 2008

International Womans Day...yeah..

In conjunction with the International Womans Day, I've come up a list of my fantasy 'Damn..I wanna do u' list from the days when I was a teenager and today. Now..this is no disrespect to these womans or TO MY WIFE, its just a list of woman that all of my friends and I fantasies because we know...we wont get them..hahahaha... so here it goes. I'll start with when I was a teenager list.



7. Farrah Fawcett
She was Charlie's Angel and she was fantasies by a lot of men during her time. She's H.O.T. *Suggested by Hisyam

6. Maria Farida
Damn..damn..damn..She's still damn..damn..damn!!

5. Maria Arshad (image not available)
Need I say more?

4. Heather Locklear
I never really fancied her much..but seeing her in uniform when she was in T.J Hooker, lemah beb..cuff me up and do me Heather..! *Suggested by Hood

3. Kylie Minogue
Ahhh..beauty from the land down under. When she started her singing career, she wasnt that hot but over the years...damn girl. I wanna do the loco motion all nite long with you. Non stop to ectasy!! hahahahha..

2. Marissa Tomei
I feel madly in love with her when she did Only You movie. She was hot and she's the reason why I love brunette and short hair girls. She made me weak..weak I tell you..ahhhhh...

1. Madonna
Tie me up and sing to me Like A Virgin please..Oh Madonna..



10. Sarimah Ibrahim
England awak melemahkan semangat saya dan Hisyam...hahahahah

9. Charlize Theron
Aeon Flux movie made me really...really...weak..damn! Eventhough the movie was really boring..heheh..

8. Ana Ivanovic
You can ACE me anytime Ana..or volley or backhand. Just Do Me!! hahaha..

7. Kardashian Sisters
Who da hell are the Kardashian's?? I dont really care but both of them can do me together...yeah!

6. Holly Valance
Beauty from the land down under. She cant sing for shit but hell she got a nice body.

5. Alyssa Milano
Meh Charmed aku meh..fuh lemah..lemah..Tight like a tiger..

4. Hillary Duff
My sweet little Lizzie McGuire. Havent you grown nicely..hahahha..Shes getting freakier by the day. Go Lizzie..go Lizzie...ummmmm..

3. Natalie Imbruglia
Go to youtube and watch her Smoke video clip and tell me she doesnt look hot hot hot in that video. Im so happy she ditch lame boy from silverchair. muuuahahahahhah..

2. Monica Bellucci
Need I say more?

1. Jessica Alba
Perfect..simply perfect. Malas aku nak citer banyak..haha

P/S : Give me or suggest anyone else you think should be in the list ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger mushr00m said...

oit.. TJ Hooker la... Booker mende.. Booker T ada la... ahahha

March 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Peeps said...

hahahahhaha..sorry sorry..wrestling byk sgt!! hahahahhahahah

March 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Khim Foh said...

Niah mah fu lat......how da fuck can you omit Mariah Carey in your list !!! I would kill to ride her ........alll...night long..bebeh..
Mariah is done damn sexy hot fucking fine woman...

Also that brazilian model..Giesle Bunchen....(sorry if I misspelled her name)

March 11, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home