Dec 19, 2008

Welcome to hell!


I was watching Bam Margera's Unholy Union on MTV last nite and I felt life is unfair. For me only. I dont know about you. I dont care really. Ngeeee..

He is able to do all those stupid crap (which to me, is hilarious) and get paid mega bucks for it. Anything in USA rite. In Malaysia? No way. But anyway, Im not here to talk about how much shitload of money he gets doing all that shit. Its about his wedding.

When I got married, I got an ugly purple colour cake that I think was bought at Kedai Kek Ah Keong or something like that. It was UGLY. Seriously. It was so fucking ugly, Ema and I decided to fuck all with the cake cutting shit. You see..the cake was a gift from the venue hall owners for our wedding. I mean, wow, that was nice of them and hell yeah, free cake why not. Enuff bout cake anyway.

We didnt have a band or nothing like that just a CD player with music Ema and I selected. Guess what Bam Margera wants for his wedding? Fucking Cradle of Filth! What the fuck man! I fucking want Cradle of Filth (tho I dont really enjoy Cradle that much). Well, Bam didnt get Cradle because Missy (his wife) didnt want a freaking death metal band for the wedding and it was tad bit inappropriate. He finally got Iggy Pop to play for his wedding. FUCKING IGGY POP YO! I wanted the Emperial Theme from Star Wars for my wedding when I walked on the aisle but Ema said I can walk alone if I wanted that. Hehehe..Shit man...How lucky is it to be Bam Margera (not really).

If I had the choice of having my favourite band playing at my wedding, no doubt it would be Pearl Jam or maybe Jamiroquai for jazzy reason. Who do you want?

Finally, it was so funny when Bam asked Missy during their engagement party...

Bam : Babe, you sure about this
Missy : Yes
Bam : Ok then, Welcome To HELL!

hahahaha...I think its so true! (as in Bam's hell lifestyle)

Rite..Im off to PD for some fun and sun! Later dudes and dudetes!. Have a good weekend yo!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger buih said...

if it was my wedding, i want u to sing.

December 20, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger redSeptember said...

peeps,
hang apa la dok habaq lagu tu. ada ka hang nak compare wedding hang ngan mamat ni. aiiyooo... menda la lu.

derang ni kahwin ke tak kahwin ke, takde maknanya. last2 tunggu 3 hari, 17 jam, 28 minit, 32 saat kendian, dah cerai dah. buang duit je kahwin grand2.

hang sama wifey tu, walau wedding simple mana pun (kenapa aku tak kena ajak arr masa tu?), alhamdulillah sampai la ni kekal kan.

sok2 kalau cek ada jodoh, cek nak hang sama pott jadi photog cek naa. korang berdua jangan lak pakat nak penaya reception cek nnt :D.

berangan tak sudah sial. padahal single mingle lagi ni kekekeke

December 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Peeps said...

aku tak compare la. aku dok cakap pasal band. dia dapat band apa dia nak, sedang aku dapat kek murahan.

aku tak ajak hang mai wedding sebab masa tu aku tak tau hang wujud. abang hang pun aku tak kenal lagi kepoyoan dia. hahahahaha.

jadi photog? boleh...aku kosongkan diari tahun 2020 aku naaaa. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

December 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Peeps said...

peah

SET!!!!!!!

December 22, 2008 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger redSeptember said...

tahun 2020? sejak bila hang jadi tukang tilik peeps?

ke hang ada nak recommend? =P

December 23, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home