Mar 18, 2009

Land of the I Love My Horn

is Indonesia. Hahaha..I went to Jakarta earlier this month as you all know. Main reason was to watch Lamb of God's concert and also a small reunion with my univ mates back in Perth. It was good to catch with Tari and Ocky. Tari was my junior in univ and Ocky was my classmate, concert buddy, smoke buddy and all round good friend I made back in Perth. With the power of Facebook, we finally got back in touch after 9 years. It was a great trip and a tiring one as well. The concert was excellent and I only wished that I had bought floor tickets instead of seat tickets. Huge thank you to Tari, Andri, Ocky and Ayu for making our trip to Jakarta a good one! Enjoy all the pictures!

Tari & Andri
Ocky & Peeps
Mark Morton

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah.

Aku suka Indonesia.

ngak gitu Mas Rofizan?

Haha

March 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home