May 13, 2008

Heroes..

Aku tak pernah rasanya post cerita pasal hero-hero aku dalam dunia ni. Persoalannya, adakah kita perlu a hero in our life? Is it really important to have someone to look up to or to draw inspiration from? I think it is. I dont think we should be a fucking psycho to the point we try to become that person. Itu dah 'Single White Female' dah jadinya. Hehehe..Tapi, jangan la pulak kita amik Charles Manson or Gilles de Rais or Ricardo Ramírez as your hero. Ha tu tandanya anda tak betul dalam kepala. Hahaha..Anyway, these are my heroes.

Paul Van Doren - Vans Shoes

The founder of my favourite shoe in the whole wide world. The most comfortable shoes, to me la..not you :P I loves his designs of the shoes. Its simple yet practical and perfect for whatever you're wearing.

H.R. Giger - Mr. Alien

Mr. Alien himself. Ever since I watched the movie Alien, I've fell in love with his work. From an interior designer to become one of greatest production designers is simply inspirational. He also designed the famouse Jonathan Davis (Korn vocalist) mic stand.

Logan Hicks - Stencil Artist

His works has been seen all over the world. Its amazing how u can recreate something from cardboards, blades, spray paint, patience and talent.

Who are your heroes?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger redSeptember said...

tokking abt shoes, just a little fyi here:

did you know that the adi dassler, the founder of ADIDAS is the brother of rudolf dassler, the founder of puma?

i bet you didn't ;)

May 14, 2008 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Peeps said...

u told me, now i know la...hahahahha

May 14, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home