Sep 22, 2008

Tag

I got this in my email from my aunt.


Four jobs I have had in my life:

Art Director Hunter Advertising

Art Director/Self Employed Graficarte Concept

Art Director Murad Hashim Associates

Retail Asst Memory Lane


Four movies I would watch over and over:

Star Wars

Empire Strikes Back

Trainspotting

Shaolin Soccer



Four places I have l lived:

Kajang

Perth

Kuala Lumpur

Johor Bahru



Four TV Shows that I watch:

Thats 70's Show

House

Entourage

Flights of the conchords



Four places I have been:

Mekah

London

Perth

Bangkok



Four people who email me most:

Fiona

My Clients

Ema

Bard



Four favourite things to eat:

Pasta

Laksa Johor

Nasi Ayam

Big Juicy Steak



Four places I would rather be right now:


In my bed

Amsterdam

Mekah

Perth



Four Things I am looking forward to this year (2008):

Executing my secret mission for 2009

Making more money (16.5 million to be exact)

Better fortune

Better career

SO NOW I TAG AMIN, PEAH, ALIA, FAISAL ZAIN, KHIM FOH, HALINA, HOOD & CIK SRI NONAH

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apakemenda tag ni?

Explain le skit.

September 23, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger buih said...

oh aku kena tag.

nanti hang usha ah kat blog aku.

soalan2 tag kau tak membangun ah.

September 23, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction. puan sri. ya. puan sri. even tho not puan but heck! puan sri sounds more evil than cik hahahahaha.

sejak bila si fiona nieh reti tag2 nieh semua? why don't she have a blog so she can just updates all her baby updates there????

and why must it be four four and not three three ke? senang sikit mahu jawab. heh.

September 23, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Khim Foh said...

Wei..thamby..why RM16.5Mil..and not RM100mil ?

September 23, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Peeps said...

amin
aku dah explain kan..jawap lah ye.

peah
:P

puan sri
dia tu buta IT gak tu. jawap lah 4. ngade!

KF
cukuplah 16.5. nanti lebih org cakap tamak

September 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya next time pergi sana, ajarlah dia sikit. bukannya susah pun. wp pun senang guna.

dah jawab dah!! tak reti baca ke!

September 23, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jawab aledi here.

You and I have quite a few things in common my friend.

September 23, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home